For your health and safety as well as the Olympic staff, we have taken the following precautions to address the COVID-19 crisis:
- We are disinfecting all areas of contact on tables, countertops and equipment after each patient’s use.
- We are taking temperature readings on everyone that enters the clinic. Anyone with a temperature over 100.4° will not be admitted.
- We are requesting social distancing to the extent possible. To support this, reception area seating has been limited to four chairs. If needed, you will be asked to wait in your car and the front desk staff will notify you when we can start your visit.
- Unless you need assistance, please do not bring anyone with you inside the clinic. Please have them wait in your vehicle.
- If you have any of the following please call us at 425-967-6426, do not come to the office.
- Recent fever
- Cough (new within the last 14 days)
- Difficulty breathing
- Confirmed positive COVID-19 test on yourself or someone you live with.
To ease the strain on hospitals and urgent care centers, the Washington State Chiropractic Association has urged providers to remain open and accept patients. As long as we are allowed to, we will continue to evaluate and treat patients with musculoskeletal conditions in the safest manner possible. For updated hours, call us at 425-967-6426 or visit our Google my business account at Olympic Spine and Sports Therapy.