Dear Santa Claus,
We are writing you from the office at Olympic Spine and Sports Therapy in Edmonds, Washington. When you need a chiropractor to relieve back pain or start sciatic treatment, look no further than Olympic Spine and Sports Therapy. This is a stressful season, and we would like to offer you our full range of chiropractic and spinal services. By reviewing the clickable list of our services below, you’ll see how we can help you thrive during this busy time:
- Decompression Therapy – Non-surgical spinal decompression can help relieve back or neck pain, herniated or degenerative discs, arm/leg numbness or pain, among other conditions.
- Physical Rehabilitation – Patients gain relief through muscle relief techniques, proprioceptive balance training, gait analysis, clinical nutrition, et al.
- Interactive Metronome – Helps adults and children alike gain relief from limited attention, memory, and coordination issues.
- Chiropractic Biophysics – Patient experiences reduction of pain and inflammation, correction of alignment and motion, and strengthening and stabilizing the affected area.
- Functional Neurology – This treatment succeeds where many others have failed in relief of sciatica, migraines, fibromyalgia, Restless Leg Syndrome, and many other conditions.
- Massage Therapy – We use Swedish Massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Deep Tissue Massage, Craniosacral Therapy, Sports Massage, and Prenatal Massage.
- Clinical Nutrition – Therapy can include changes to diet, lifestyle, and supplements. Clinical nutrition has been shown to be effective treatment for chronic pain, inflammation, fatigue, fibromyalgia, Thyroid Imbalance Symptoms, indigestion, and other digestive disorders.
Children from all over the world are counting on you, so we want to make sure you are feeling your best going through the holiday season. We are confident that our diverse specializations and services, along with the preventive guide that we are writing just for you, will allow us to keep you delivering presents to children everywhere for many years to come.
Olympic Spine and Sports Therapy Staff